Sunday, February 08, 2009

Baby-steps towards a dream

As a kid, I dreamed of becoming a music director. Whistling in the toilet sitting on the toilet bowl, singing while taking a shower, creating oral beats on the way back from school and bringing out a concoction that would pump up the adrenaline was how I was living that dream, if I can call it that way. The reason was that I had a huge handicap. I could not play any musical instrument.

But, with computers catching on in a big way, things became more easier to achieve. With the advent of free music maker software, people like me seem to have been given a wonderful platform to vent their ideas.

And here are 6 numbers that resulted out of my intercourse with a terrific tool. Enjoy. And please leave your comments - good, bad, ugly - all welcome!

Here's the link. My band's name, by the way, is Vichitra!



3 comments:

Gouri said...

Hey nice foot tapping music. Quite energetic. I enjoyed listening!

Unknown said...

Thanks Gouri. That's encouraging for budding artists, if I may call myself one. Not sure, if I'll get time to make such elaborate compositions once married :)

Gouri said...

Well..I will only say 'when there is a will there is a way!'